Acid reflux occurs when the tube is used for the consumption of food from the throat to the stomach is not strong enough to take the acid. The food gets digested by the stomach acid produced and stored by it. The stomach walls are built strong enough to store the acid without damage.
The stomach of a human body contains juices acids such as hydrochloric acid, pepsin and bile juice from the liver to the occasion. This is supposed to increase the sterilization and digestion of food we eat and drink for the release of energy.
Here are the symptoms of acid reflux. Check if you have them:
1. Heartburn, is the primary symptom of acid reflux, is a burning sensation that is so painful in the esophagus, behind or below the sternum. The pain often rises in the chest and spread out to your neck or throat. When normally feel this when food enter your throat and you feel that something is choking you. This makes you difficult to swallow. You mostly feel this symptom after heavy meals, lying on your back and bending over.
2. Dyspepsia, fullness in the stomach and pain in the abdomen are the feeling of this symptom.
3. Wet Burp, you feel like burping all the time even if you did not drink or eat anything. This associated with the feeling of something is moving from your throat down your stomach.
4. Throat symptoms, throat is the area where acid reflux symptoms occur. Repeatedly clearing of throat due to lump and horseness of voice are the common symptoms. The feeling becomes hellish when you feel out of breath due to lump.
7. Uneasy feeling at night, notice the time when you wake up in the middle of the night due to heartburn, couch or any other symptoms of GERD. This is the point of time when acid level is high. It is also noticeable that you wake up often at night when you sleep.
Acid reflux is dangerous when diagnosed as chronic because there is nothing you can do to reserve the damage and limit the production of acid. So it is very important to see the doctor immediately when any of these symptoms occur.Leave a reply